Lunes, Marso 7, 2011

my personality

Hi im wilrose matillano. I came from pari an sigma capiz . im 19 years old  I am a student of hercor college I take the computer science and I will do my best to be a success woman someday and.
                    I take a two years course because the two years course is the best for me and. I hope the ladderized course is the most good and the ladderized is the first accepting in work because the all taken of laderrized is the most beautiful genious and understanding.
And I want to work someday if I am finish to study next year and if me I have a work I want to help my family because If nothing my family I don’t finish my study and I promise I am a good employer someday and I want to feel to others I am a good employer and if me I have a family someday is not difficult and so good family.
I promise I am a good mother in my family because I know here seing the guy and
I want to select the best for me.  The capability of a woman cannot be measured physically but deep inside.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento